Friday, August 03, 2007

GHOST TOWN, GHOST TOWN

A lovely new post, as promised to the three people who still visit this ghost town of a blog.

Today, I'm heading up to the city to talk about a film I wrote called '1001 Leaps of Faith'. I rather like it, more so now that other people seem to. It's always nice when other people like your kids, isn't it? If all goes well I shall celebrate at Ramshackles, if all goes badly I shall celebrate my health at Ramshackles.


There are other things to: moving, creative stuff and the usual falling about.

I also contributed a scene of blah blah for a forthcoming film. I won't hold any hope that it will make the cut but you never, ever know.

It's in my face book notes..


Also, some chap wants me to talk to students about films. Hmmm..It will be more like how to blag it in film. I'm not, as yet, dripping with success. Still, small victories are victories nonetheless.

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

And I think you are holding in your hands a bunch of those juicy small victories :)
You are doing things and trying and meeting people, all is well!
I must say I really like this new look - honestly, it's very simple but easy on the eyes and still stylish.

Stephanie said...

Victories are victories - count them all!

Christopher D. Bate said...

Thanks, each.

This particular 'victory' could be a sweet one.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...