Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Badgers and Blood

Badger?!
If you've ever played 'Dead Rising', you'll know how truly annoying this character is and how glorious it was to do this. I don't even think he can be killed in the game but there he was, lying in a restaurant. It was really strange as he usually zips around, taking pictures of zombies*, mocking your character and shouting insults but, some how, Kent had bitten the dust. I made sure. That game is guilty sick fun.
Thing for £2! Bargain! The thumbs up indicates this. Another toy for the flat.



*Zombies are relevant this week as I've been asked to write a zombie film. For cash.

Auditions tomorrow. Birmingham.

3 comments:

DanProject76 said...

£2 Thing?

You jammy bastidz!

Christopher D. Bate said...

Yeah, local (too local) Forbidden Planet!!!

DanProject76 said...

I am going to That Other Forbidden Planet tomorrow and hope to find similar bargainous thangs.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...