Friday, April 11, 2008

Redbull Powers My Blogging Action..

I've had a productive couple of days. Ben was right, it's time off to do creative stuff.
I've been doing bits for the film, sorting out costumes and stuff (Well, jeans and cool shirts for characters etc), plotting my journey and chatting to my right hand man who is filming my script '1001 Leaps Of Faith'.

Unlike the last one, folks will be able to see this as much or as little as they like.when it's done. We're taking it to festivals, showing it off.
It's cute despite it's gloomy premise. I have a kind of happy/sad thing going through my stuff. Some of you that have taken the time to read my work will agree with me.

I've met some great, talented people on this little ride so far and this weekend is another loop-the-loop. Hopefully, everything will go to plan and noone will fall out.
I emailed some new scripts to a few interested parties.

-'Mountains and Mole Hills'
-'Matthew, You look Great!'

Both I'm really proud of and I think they would make for nice, little films. 'Mountains..' will be on simplyscripts.com within the next few days.

I'll post the link when I get
confirmation from Don.

I'm going out tonight. I don't see why not.

Listening to:




4 comments:

JM said...

Wow, did not know you had come back. My blog alert thing must be working again...I saw beside your link (which I didn't take down--YAY)that you had a new post. I had thought you had moved this blog to myspace or something like that, but YAY you are back!!

Christopher D. Bate said...

I did but I missed everyone. Myspace is pretty evil too.

I'm going to create some new links so i can catch up with my cool blog friends.

I hope you are well

Stephanie said...

Let us know when the scripts are available online. :)

Christopher D. Bate said...

Will do. I can't read your blog anymore. I wanted to catch up as I blogger seems to be my friend again.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...