Wednesday, February 04, 2009

gigerty gig

I'm going to a gig tonight which should be nice. My good friend Matt brought me tickets to the NME tour. I'm not a huge fan of the NME (Mostly because of their faddish attitude to music) but the shows they do are usually pretty good. Even if the bands are rubbish, I'll still enjoy myself because I'll be out with friends. I need to out this week as it's been terribly crap. I'm seriously lagging behind with my 'To Do' list and I'm totally sick of computers, phones and talking to rude people. I'm easily pleased so I should be fine tonight. I'm not, say, one of those people who get tickets brought for them as gifts and then spend the journey home ungratefully moaning about how crap the show was. (And that show cost me quite a bit of money)
Anyway, bring on the gig. Hopefully, the bad weather won't ruin this evening. Bloody snow. I did enjoy the snowball fight I had with my friend, his girlfriend and some of the residents from our block. I was given free beer too so that was a nice bonus.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...