Monday, February 02, 2009

happy face?

It's sad that my job has now become the MAIN TIME CONSUMING THING. It seemed like the OTHER, COOLER thing was taking over. My job is stressing me out because it's annoying, frustrating and not the public service it should be. I get home and now I'm too tired to do what I want..ie. write and everything..every project, is delayed because of it. I can't string sentences together because my head feels like it's on fire. Why? I've been chained to my desk and I'VE BEEN SPEAKING TO FUCKING IDIOTS ALL DAY! This job was just supposed to be some extra pocket money but it's invaded the other thing and taken it over. Brilliant. Just when my life was starting to look interesting and I felt like somebody. I'm just a fucking drone and I always will be. Happy face.

I've had the worst day today...with added snow.

3 comments:

Simon Downes said...

sounds to me like "one of those days". Idiots get everywhere. remember some balance must be on it's way.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Absolutely. It was like idiot Tetris today.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Hey, my work place won't let me view your blog saying that it's not safe for work. Very annoying but also punk.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...