Friday, May 08, 2009

Wow. My head is hurting. No idea why. It's been sore for a few days now, like someone has kicked me in the back of the head, firmly and directly. I'm not worried because I think it's because I've been sleeping awkwardly at night. I tend to twist and dangle, my head at strange angles after falling alseep watching TV (I can't sleep in silence). I feel sore all over. Stiff. It can't be my age because I'm 'no age' as my Nan often says.
I'm sure it'll get better. It goes away when I forget about it. If I worry I make it worse. The anxiety kicks in like an old, unwelcome nemesis at a BBQ.
London tomorrow. Posnett and I are going sight seeing but mostly shopping. I love Camden, trite as that sounds. Yeah, it's full of hipsters and posers but it feels like home. The amount of coolawesome t-shirts, merch and stationary you can get from the market could bankrupt a person. My lady and I always hit Art Box and I always - ALWAYS - buy a note pad or two. I have a sto
ck now. I always worry that paper will run out or they'll abolish long hand.
I always have a good time in Camden. There is a lot of fun to be had and I've had some excellent times there with excellent, amazing people; bloggers, actors, musicians and loveable weirdos. There was a time when I used to fear London. It seemed too big and scary. I guess I adapted to the madness. (Except maybe Brixton. Brixton is uneasy)

I even like going on the tube, no matter how rammed it is.
Back to work (The good kind) I have a lot I want to get out of my Art Box Manga Panda notebooks and onto the computer.

Listening to: The Advantage - The Advantage

Post Rock versions of old NES games

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...