Monday, April 01, 2013

Better Off Inside New Trailer

Long weekend. Did things. NOWHERE near as creative as I wanted to be. It was like a ghost town around here, real end of the world feel. Or the start of 'Vanilla Sky' with Thomas Cruise running around, wondering where all the people are. It was a bit like that.

Speaking of the end of the world..



And this, from the desk of Joe Heath..

So there are two Minty Pineapple screenings coming up! First off is the Broad Street Film Festival Screening which will be showing the Better Off Inside Trailer. (The film itself was too long, but you should still come and vote for the trailer). Then there's The Backlot: a PLACE for FILM (April meeting) which will be showing Neil's New Robot. I'm also working on getting a showing going at the Carmike Cinemas Battlefield 10 which is where I work. Hope to see you at some or all of these!


No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...