Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Everything is Fine

Me and my good friend, C (to the) J (to the) Hixon have been meeting up on the audio airwaves of the internet to banter and put together a potential show. I've never really been one for talking and trying to be funny but with certain people (both of whom are well versed in the art of Podcasting) it's more comfortable and ultimately fun.
'Everything Is Fine' was fun to make and really good fun to listen to. I actually didn't hate my voice or what I said. Comfort. Comfort is the key.
Between writing certain things, some of which I am looking to film next month, these experiments really help to power up beyond the 9 to 5, which will always be there but easier to deal with these days. I've been fluking upwards.



No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...