Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas

I must have been good this year because I have been properly spoilt. (In a good way, of course)
The house is covered in the kind of toys, games and gadgets that always causes maintenance people to ask: "So, how many kids have you got?"
It's a mine field of cool things from wonderful people and a great little play zone for Pepper, who is ducking and diving through the items, chirping away like, uh, a cat that chirps.
I utterly love this time of year and there's not much to say about it. We have a ton of time off which will be used to catch up with friends and family and, I hope, used to create things. I would like 2016 to be the year that I work more on making things. I have the tools to do it, just need the time and the motivation to make it so.


No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...