Friday, January 07, 2005

Blabble


Here are a list of office expressions used by corporate puppets to make pointless things sound more interesting:


1) Roll Out
2) Close of play
3) Liase
4) Cascade (i.e a boring presentation)
5) Shite Bat (ok, the last one I just made up because I'm bored of the concept of lists)


Crunch Boy has posted another, uh, post. Check out his oddness at crunchboy.blogspot.com

And for measure here are a list of terrible wrestling moves:

1)The Airplane Spin
2)The Camel Clutch
3)The Boston Crab
4)The Laser Fox
5)The Shattering Shin Shitter
6)The Lesbian Dunce Elbow


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info philips dvd 621 dvd player online poker tournament

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...