Wednesday, January 12, 2005

"I've got another puzzle for you..."

There is a new job on offer. A supervisor role. If I cared, I'd go for it. I was asked what I'd be like if I was a supervisor. I told them I'd rule with an iron fist and replace all my co-workers with Umpa Lumpas.
Everyday would be a holiday if I was supervisor to a bunch of those funny little fuckers.
I could get them to do all the work and make me endless cups of tea and hot choclate. If they didn't do any of the things I asked I could beat them. You can legally beat an Umpa Lumpa. They could sing that catchy little song to boost spirits and if they didn't I'd beat them.
Magic! If only real life resembled the one in my head.

6 comments:

D.T. Johnson said...

Yes Umpa Lumpas are the working man's dream. Don't have to worry about all those labour laws. There is no lawyer in the whole of the world who would even stand for them, for fear of being driven insane with their dumbass rhyming and singing

Christopher D. Bate said...

What was THAT like?

Christopher D. Bate said...

But you are orange with crazy green hair. Could you live with that?

Christopher D. Bate said...

white sun soaked beaches.
I look out of my window and I see puddles and gravel. I'm just green with envy.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Haha! What an image!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Boston-seap debt counseling meridia Honda atvs dealers arizona

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...