Monday, January 17, 2005

Working 9 to 5

As some of you may be aware 2005 has been a bit shitty thus far. Thanks to those that have been there for me. This post is aimed at the CUNTS I work with. Knowing full well that I'm a bit mournful about recent events, the sarky, heartless fuckers feel the need to chip smug and uncalled for comments my way such as "What's wrong with your face?" and "Cheer up, it might never happen" and when I do explain how I'm feeling they say shit like "Get the noose out"
Well, fuck you, you wastrels!
This is why you're only WORK FRIENDS, you hapless twats. I hope something similar happens to you so I can offer you the same cack-handed lines. See how you like it.
My attitude has always been if you can't find the RIGHT words at a sensitive time, don't say anything.
Work is a bag of boring, pointless shit.
If you feel my fury and feel the need to vent about your occupation, spray your venom in the comments. It's better out than in and it stops you walking into work with a loaded gun.

6 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

I couldn't deal with that kind of pressure. Luckily, my job is rather pointless and doesn't mean anything. I have no real responsibilities. I just sit in my dark corner and hit keys. Mostly, it's non-work related and an attempt to do something more creative with my life. The added pinch is that across the sea in Salt Lake City, Utah someone is overseeing the edit of a film I wrote. I'm sat here missing out. That really sucks.

D.T. Johnson said...

Man that is really bad. Yo should stick to your guns and tell it to them straight. Then blank them all day until they get the message thet you now fucking hate them. All the people i work with are great. I fancy all the girls and the guys are awesome to get drunk with. its a win win situation. you should come and work at the CSA. they don't really expect results. just as long as you fake your stats.
Come One, Come All. Join The CSA And Do Jack All Day

Christopher D. Bate said...

I also can't wait to get a proper job. A few ass slaps would liven things up where I toil.

Christopher D. Bate said...

I'll remember that! Hopefully, my sour mood will sweeten up soon. I blame the harsh British winters. Perhaps I could sue the weather...hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Poker texas holdem rule botox and costs in california Free hosting reseller web arnold maryland aston martin cars for sale Seo company akureyri Xenical valtrex drugs-pharmacy.com Apartments in mcallen Megapixel slr digital camera kit Aftermarket import parts kia Used lexus dallas arvada wyoming aston martin cars for sale Tennessee motor vehicle insurance laws provigil interfere birth control Graves seat covers Lord of the rings main website http://www.wireless-barcode-scanner.info/astonmartindb5.html http://www.exchange-spam-filter.info/Aston-martin-mechandice.html microwave ovens make your penis big Rhode island bextra attorney.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...