Monday, January 31, 2005

The Monday Blues of the Tired and Uninspired

Further proof that Jim Davidson should be shot out of a cannon http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/Jan05/jim290101.php

Wacko Jacko---Whose side are you on? I think the wierd bastard should have been sectioned years ago, recent allergations or not. I just can't fathom why any parent would allow their child to spend time with such a nutbox. But knowing todays greed filled and morally bankrupt world they probably think to themselves "If he touches little Tommy, at least we'll be able to finish the extension", "Tommy, it's rude to say no to a grown up" and "Play nice with Mr Clown Face"

What a charade. Only in America.

Shouldn't the parents be held accountable too? Talk about hap-hazard parenting. I'm so protective of my kids that I've decided never to have any. It's too harsh a world to have kids and I'm too lazy to help produce one.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...