Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Thought Waterfall

  • Money Making scheme #1: Sailors Seamen. Surely, there's a market for that?
  • If there was ever an eighth day what would it be called? Someone in my office suggested 'Restday'. That's just shit, isn't it? I had 'Vervesday' which probably isn't much better but it's better than 'Restday'. Restday is just Sunday with an more obvious moniker.
  • Money Making scheme #2: Dial-A-Slap. If someone has grieved you in some way, you could call a number and have a slap delivered to the face of your nemesis by a team of burly men. It could also incorporate 'Shit Kickers Ltd' and 'Throat Punchers Plc'. I think that in this day and age such a service would be ideal.
  • What if your fingers had fingers? Threading cotton through the eye of a needle would be much easier if you had five additional tiny fingers. Think of the grip!
  • Trying to write a script and the best I've come up with thus far is 'Silent man attempts to eat a hedge, Bruce Willis to cameo'
  • Money Making Scheme #3: 'Coxo' a mixture of coffee and oxo. Mmm caffine and gravy!

12 comments:

D.T. Johnson said...

Coxo sounds like a great idea. Gives you the caffeine rush and some nutrition, protein i should imagine

Christopher D. Bate said...

And you could pour it on your spuds gleefully. Also, I could invent 'Lager Lard'

Blog ho said...

'Silent man attempts to eat a hedge, Bruce Willis to cameo'

mana to my ears. manna too. magic + god = yes. Heavy math, sorry.

I'll buy six episodes.

Christopher D. Bate said...

I once pitched a show called 'The Mr Miagi Mysteries' to the BBC. Sadly, they didn't pick it up. They also didn't pick up my picture based quiz show 'What The Fuck Is THAT?' Shame.

buentes said...

My program idea for 'Guess what's bleeding' never took off. And sadly, no one was interested in 'Striplight Challenge' - contestants battle it out by staring continuously without blinking at increasing powers of striplights.

Christopher D. Bate said...

My friend and I used to do college radio and we had this phone in show called 'What's in Chris's Pants?' I would pretend to put something in my boxers and give clues as to what it could be. The winner won something pointless.
We dropped it after people kept calling in and suggesting that it may be a 'small cock'.

Blog ho said...

You're in the fucking biz. You are ... in the fucking biz. Now you can produce my cartoons about Mexican boy and his wild pony Licky Licky Balls so Sticky.

Chris's pants is also good, but it does kinda set you up for a downer. Better would be, "what's strapped around Chris's knee" or... "When Chris goes to the bathroom and his giant dick falls into the urinal, what is the sound of one hand clapping?"

Christopher D. Bate said...

Mexican Boy is go. Miramax want to go with a 12 episode run. Their only request is that at least one episode has to feature a man trying to kiss his own pancreas.

LeperColony said...

An eigth day would probably be just another Norse god. Those crazy Norse.

Christopher D. Bate said...

A norse god smack bang in the middle of the week? I like it. It has potential.
"I can't do anything today because of Norse"
The best I have come up with so far is the following candidates:

1)Fluxsday
2)Vunnesday
3)Loafsday
4)Dunnoday
5)010101day

Christopher D. Bate said...

See also GIANTFANNYday

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...