Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What to do?

MSN chat between myself and my good friend Tom.


Ol Tommo says:
cinema tonight?


Chris says:
depends what’s on. Do you know of anything good?


Ol Tommo says:
The Interpreter


Chris says:
ugh


Ol Tommo says:
Meant to be very good


Chris says:
Really?


Ol Tommo says:
Its had some pretty good ratings


Chris says:
I don't like those films where people run about going "It's a cover up!" and "Get me the president!"


Chris says:
Which is what it looks like to me.


Ol Tommo says:
Is that or Bruce Willis running around saying "oh my god! Oh my god! I sacrificed a family for my own!"


Chris says:
I suppose there is always a film where a bunch of American 'teenagers' running around going "Dude! I just saw some boobs! High five!"


Ol Tommo says:
What’s that? "Not another shite teen road trip dude I'm fucking bored of my American pineapple?"


Chris says:
There is always "Oh my God! We've moved into a house and it's full of horrible effects and conceited twist endings!"


Ol Tommo says:
I think its "It's a cover up!" and "Get me the president!" for me.


Chris says:
I might stay in and watch a "uh! uh! uh! uh! Yes! Yes!" movie. Either that or Scrubs.


Ol Tommo says:
Surely that won't take you up until 9


Chris says:
No. No it won't.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...