Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I Are Scientists/DREAMS



Top new band
We Are Scientists featured my question in their amusing advice section on their wacky website.

name: Chris

query: I'm considering starting up a rock band consisting of myself a group of sock puppets. Is this wise? If so, where can I find instruments small enough for the puppets to play?

W.A.S Answer: You will need to fashion the instruments. But yeah, that's a very wise idea unless you hate money.


In other, more pointless, 'news' I had a very odd dream last night. It wasn't interesting or as fascinating as the dreams Finnegan blogs up but it was pretty crazy.
I was in 'War Of The Worlds' (I haven't seen the film) and aliens were taking over the world and blowing all sorts of shit up. These aliens all looked like Marvin The Paranoid Android from 'The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy' but evil, very evil. I spent most of the time running away and jumping through windows to escape the big-headed bastards, occasionally stopping to shoot them with my gun. I say gun, it was my fingers formed in the shape of a gun and the sound effects were supplied by myself 'Blam! Blam!'. It seemed to work.
I remember Madonna was involved. She saved me and my brother from a horde of aliens with a series of high-kicks that could only come from years of yoga. Tom Cruise had a cameo. He blew up a spaceship with his killer Cruiser grin.
We managed to defeat the menace with a confusing plan that involved blowing everything up and hoping for the best (Otherwise known as 'The George Bush Freedom Plan')

I blame the Malteasers I had before bedtime.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...