Sunday, September 18, 2005

Here We Go Again*


So I welched out of my early blog retirement. I think The Steve put it best in his '
Pressure' post.
Error 404 also dedicated a post to my unruly ass. (Congrats In Order) Warning: Contains sarcasm.

***

Randoms...


















Here's a blurry picture of me at 13. When I showed it to friends they thought I was 9. It could explain why I get asked for I.D most of the time.


**

Thanks to Imran, the new D.J at Blast Off. He span some brilliant, uplifting tracks last night that rocked it. Beats the dirgy, whiney Brit Pop crap the club is usually famous for. Anyone who plays 'We Are Scientists' is a mild breed of hero in my book.

**

I am completely addicted to 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'

**

(*Please read in the style of Flavour Flav)

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...