Tuesday, November 15, 2005

BAM BAM BULLET POINTS

I'm so tired from various frolicals that I'm just going to be as brief as I possibly can:

- Sigur Ros was great. Never been to a gig like that before but it was interesting.

- Nick brought me some Woody Allen-type glasses. Now I can encompass geeky cool.

- We could have done without the loudmouth oiks trying to start trouble on the way back to Tom's apartment last night. I hate chest-beating bravado. Why do people feel the need to act like cavemen?
These twats in caps didn't rattle us or scare us but I do hope they turned their attention to less patient men who think with their foreheads and fists.

- I totally caved and purchased 'Smackdown Vs Raw 2006'

- Eddie Guerrero R.I.P

- DRTN Final polished cut December 5.

- I have a very sore throat.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...