Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Death Rides The Nine Synopsis and Notes

Offical Synopsis for Death Rides The Nine:

When a bus driver denies Death and his latest victim, Sam Winter,

transit to the Afterlife, they find themselves at a bar discussing life, death, Heaven,Hell, jobs and women. Faced with the opportunity of retrospection, Sam discovers he's not so willing to give up the ghost. Given a rare moment to shed his persona, Death makes a few personal discoveries of his own. Will duty and loyalty to 'The Big Boss' prevail, or does Death really have a heart under all those black robes?


  • I had a mini 'screening' of the final cut at Westfield with Nick, Dad, The Steve, H and Mark. They seemed to like it, REALLY like it and they are honest people. It had special effects in. Proper effects! It looked amazing and much more polished than the rough cut we saw a while ago.
  • The UTAH screening at The Tower on December 20th went well according to the director. It bodes well for the Light House screening on Febuary 16th. I'm currently writing a 'biog' for the website. I keep drifting into fantasy as the truth is a bit of a fluke. Hmmm.. I'm a bit nervous about the Q & A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...