Friday, January 06, 2006

"Let's Dance, Bitch*"

The Freakend is almost here. The first REAL Freakend of 2006.

Everything is back to normal! Everything is open! Rejoice!

The Steve and Nick want to head to Ramshackles in Birmingham. This should be pretty cool because we haven't really been out for what seems like months.

The Steve and Birmingham don't really gel, so it's surprising and cool to hear that he'd like to give it a decent shot. If Steve is The Steve! (TM) tonight then it'll be a feast of frolicals. The club is now open until 4am for extra indie joy-joy.

Blast Off tommorow.

Else things:


*Been watching Nicks 'Firefly' DVD and have become hooked.

*I have written a little Biog for The Light House which they're going to use as press for the screening. I think there is going to be some sort of mini-site dedicated to each film. I'll link it as soon as they let me know.

*Belated congratulations to Adam (My cousin) and Victoria on their engagement.

*Thanks to David J for his New Years party. I haven't posted anything on it for some reason but it was good fun despite the fact that I was really tired. Thanks also for the cool tee-shirt.

*Something else...


Chris


(*The title comes from a text I had whilst at Blast Off a couple of years ago. Ahh, not-quite-so-happy days!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...