Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Plans (Plan A)

- Travel more (Around Blighty and abroad)

- See even more gigs than I did in 2005 (That's going to be hard)

- Push the creative elements as far as they will go.

- Visit more people (Old and new friends)

- Get fit or die trying.

- Be more assertive and direct.

- Stop saying 'word' instead of 'Okay' and 'I see...' It confuses most people.

- Be more Hugh Hefner and less Hugh Grant (i.e More confident around the opposite gender. I used the Hef because I couldn't think of anyone else.)

- Go to at least two festivals (Already got tickets to one so that shouldn't be too hard)

- Discover a bunch of new bands and feed the music addiction.

- Shmooze

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...