Thursday, February 02, 2006

Brighton Adventures

Slightly earlier Freakend wishes as my long Freakend begins at mid day today. The Steve, Other Housemate Mark, Nick and I are piling into The House Mobile for a weekend of fun and frolicals in Brighton. The intention is to give Nick and The Steve a great big birthday adventure.
We're going to be hanging out with fellow blogger and good friend, Stephanie. It should be mucho greatness.
There will most likely be pictures and stuff.
Sorry again for those that have been coming here lately only to be dissapointed by the lack of posts (Or thrilled depending on your opinion of me and this there blogspot) I've been really busy writing some stuff for another film, trying to arrange more screenings for 'that film I keep talking about' and attempting to convince my friend that Bruce Lee's real name was 'Edmund Roundhousekick'.


Abnormal service will be resumed shortly.

P.S

* The 'Death Rides The Nine' promo DVD arrived today! I watched it on the XBOX with the sound waaaay up.

* There is a new posting regarding the film at Plot Online (It contains a screenshot which is pretty cool)

Oh, and if you haven't already heard it check out Jose Gonzales 'Heartbeats' It's lovely stuff. He reminds me of Nick Drake.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...