Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Brighton in a photographic nutshell/Fun by the sea

My Inn.
@ The Arc. Nice place, tough to get into but get in we did.
At some jazzy bar where we killed some time before indie thrills. Not sure why I'm pulling such an odd face.
Brighton beach (has) rocks.
Nick and The Steve's future album cover. I love this pic. They were a dynamic duo on the dance floor.


Thanks so much to Stephanie for hosting an absolutely awesome few days of fun by the sea. Here are just a few of the many, many pictures taken over the long weekend. We went to plenty of cool bars and clubs, eat more chips and hotdogs than usual, drank as we always do, danced as we often like to (Birthday boys Nick and The Steve were the stars of the floor once again), brought tons of records, comics and trinkets and threw rocks into the cold, Brighton sea.
It was an example of what happens when you have the right people and the right place. It was just what the Doctor ordered.

I miss Brighton.
I miss our wonderful host and great, great friend.
I'll be back to both by the end of the month. :)

I now have a raging cold thanks to the insanely cold British weather.:(
You can't have it all but you can have a lot.

Chris

(More posts to follow. Lots of tales to tell for those intrigued enough to want to hear of them)

Oh, Teddy Thompson rules.




Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...