Sunday, March 12, 2006

Christopher's Non-post

Don't get me started on either Jaws: The Revenge or Judge Dredd: The Movie. I could do a one man show about them...maybe I will...I was thinking about it. Someone asked me the other day whether I would be interested in standing up in front of people and telling 'silly stories and see what happens'. I suppose technically I did that the other week at The Light House...

...Honestly, who would want to see that???...

...There was a real post but it died. Blogger is being a real bitch today. It keeps telling me I'm 'Forbidden'...


6 comments:

DanProject76 said...

The Blogger Consciousness has been acting weird recently. I kept getting forbidden to go to places, usually my favourite crazy American right-wing Christian gunfreaks' blogs, but if I refreshed it let me in there.

I think you doing some kind of stagey thing about films, in a hybrid of after dinner speech/ audience with/ standup could be quite the adventure.

missy said...

Wonder what happened... I seem to have lost you on my RSS feed :-(

Ok, now it's all back and will catch up on your posts!

Stephanie said...

I would want to see that. :)

JM said...

Yes, blogger must be menstruating or something, I've gotten a couple "forbiddens" too.

Devil Mood said...

Oooh you're forbidden! Better be careful with you then ;)
Is that some kind of stand-up...non-comedy? Is that original? I'm not sure, maybe it could turn into something interesting.

Christopher D. Bate said...

A friend of a friend heard me yakking on and suggested I have a bash at a local open mic thing. "You seem to be perfectly content to make a fool out of yourself these days, why don't you give it a try?"
I've surely got to be a little bit better than those sexist, homophobic 'comics' that usually frequent such haunts (and occupy a lot of air time on paramount comedy 2)
I think I'd like to do something because I'm eager for the next buzz, the next thrillsome thing. It doesn't matter if I suck or suceed. I just need to have a go.
Hmmmmm......

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...