Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Transitional Post (A glorified filler if nothing else)
















The Shins and Modest Mouse freakin' out to Beastie Boys...something I found on U-Tube whilst looking for music videos of bands they only play on the music channels at Stupid O Clock

I did have a big post about a few things (My friend Helen being one of them) but I'm having a bit of a shocker this week.

Still, I'm off work until Tuesday and I've got a trip to Brighton to look forward to. I'm seeing fellow blogger and damn good chum Stephanie. We're going to see Teddy Thompson.

I hope you are well.

10 comments:

DanProject76 said...

Where did you get that funky t-shirt?

Christopher D. Bate said...

Threadless.com

its where I get all my togs these days.

Louise said...

Fine thanks "OOOH TRAINS!!!!"

Robin Alexa said...

I'm goodish. ;)

JM said...

Have a good week.

geezer squeezer! said...

i am well my friend.you?
incidently,whats on your button badges on your 'blazer'?

Christopher D. Bate said...

Thanks each and all.

Geezer, one of them says 'I know all your secrets', another is a maximo park badge, one is a Vines, one says 'gross out'. I got most of them from launch parties at the little civic.

lilmammal said...

I have got to get my hands on a ribcage shirt.

Devil Mood said...

I really love those pictures!
I'm glad your weekend's coming so you can take your mind off those freaky things. Have fun :)

Stephanie said...

Looking forward to seeing you, good chum. :)

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...