Monday, June 19, 2006

Notes and Notes

Guys, girls and Geezers,

How are you all?

Please forgive the lack of activity on this blog and your own. We are between broadband providers at the moment so I can't access the net at home. I've been having to use the web at work and that's pretty limited.

I do try and visit as many blogs as possible (A junkie has to get his fix) and normal service should be resumed shortly.
A few things:


* The Steve called last week and said that Korea is treating him well. Classes are going well and he's very popular over there.

* Looking forward to the weekend. I'm meeting blog stars Maja and Geezer in London and then I'm going to visit Stephanie in Brighton. I'm really excited about meeting such cool people. I hope they don't think I'm dull or something!

I'm going to get my hair done this weekend. A slightly shorter style and a new colour.

16 comments:

Steve House said...

No prob bob. Email me your new phone number as I tried to call again cos I miss your little voice and found it had disconnected.

In case you hadnt guessed Steve has finally found an internet cafe.

RuKsaK said...

The Steve is in Korea? I'm in Korea, but not for long. I'm going to Malaysia.

I would meet up with him and say 'hello I'm ruksak' but I can't - wish him all the best anyway.

Stephanie said...

Looking forward to seeing the new do. What colours are you considering?

ben said...

Christopher! Beware! You may soon become your hair! Beware! Beware! BE HAIR! (Ware)

('Piglet's Little Book Of Spoms', Page 47, Methlehem Books)

Mimey said...

There's a new colour!!!!!!! Have you informed Dulux?????


Oh, excessive punctuation is soooo 80s.

Stephanie said...

Looking forward to the weekend from Monday, hmmmmm? It sounds like a worthy one! I've been caught up in my own little bloggy trials & haven't been around much either. Catching up now though - need to get my fix too. Good luck with the hair do :)

Maja said...

See you in a few days, brudda!

Stephanie said...

PS Nobody could ever accuse you of being boring :)

Cindy-Lou said...

I think shorter hair will look good. Just don't jeopardize the sexiest team member honor.

Devil Mood said...

Dull? You? And with a new hairstyle...you're not dull! :)

Christopher D. Bate said...

Shorter and more violet.

Oh yeah!

buentes said...

Hey fella,

Yes have re-invented myself as a slammin-hot DJ.

Off for an interview to be a civil servant tomorrow, woop-de-fuggen-do !
Have been doley scum since January so need to get some pennies so I can have jolly summer japes.

How can I see your film then ? Is it showing anywhere ? Is there a DVD I can buy ?

Mucho love,
Buentes x

Christopher D. Bate said...

Good to hear from you, mate. If you ever DJ in the Midlands then let me know. You play the music that I dig.

I'm going to try and arrange a Blogger screening. I can't copy and distribute the DVD because of legal issues (At least I THINK that's why I can't) but I'll try and make it possible for people to see what I've been waffling on about for ages.

Stephanie said...

I read that as "shorter and more violent." Was so looking forward to an angry new 'do.

Is at least a mean shade of purple?

Christopher D. Bate said...

Violet Energy it says on the box.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...