Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's hot where I am. Hotter than hot. I don't really like hot.

British heat is like being constantly breathed on by a large, tired dog.

It's not insane to sweat when you write. It's making me feel out of shape!

I'm fit.

Trust me.

Truman and I hung out and watched botched wrestling moves and promos on YOU TUBE. It's so funny watching big, scary man mess up lines and try to keep their brutish dignity.

We also watched THAT FILM*. Truman dug it and I was pleased.

I've been doing something right.

I'm off to have what must be my forth shower of the day.




(* By THAT FILM I don't mean some kind of Christopher Bate sex video. That would be horrible, wouldn't it?)





11 comments:

Walter said...

If so, is it very long?

The video, I mean... fnar fnar

Sassy said...

Fourth shower today, huh? There is a Christopher video. Just make sure you dont drop the soap!

DanProject76 said...

I knew somebody would link the endless showers with the alleged fictional video.

ben said...

Hello!

Christopher D. Bate said...

I've never filmed myself in an act of rudeness. I leave all that stuff to the pretty people.

zuzula said...

I am slowly boiling alive in this heat. enough already!

Christopher D. Bate said...

I can't find enough shade. I blame my inner vampire...

zuzula said...

i just wish the colleague next to me understood the joys of deoderant. luckily i've got a bit of a summer cold so my nose is blocked...

Stephanie said...

I'm just back to the city after a week on the lake and it's hot like that here today too... a large, tired, smelly dog :(

Christopher D. Bate said...

Zuzula--AT LAST! RAIN!

Stephanie--I'm going to live in an Igloo.

Walter said...

A week on a lake?
Was their a boat involved?

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...