Saturday, July 29, 2006

Show and Tell

Hey gang,

Three hours sleep so i'm running on god knows what as I work my overtime.

But hey, I've got something for you. Well, those of you who are interested in the things I write and Death Rides the Nine.


Still here?

Click here to see Scott Halford's show reel. Scott plays the lead in DRTN and runs Foursite Studios.

The gem here (Apart from Mr Halford) is that there are two scenes from Death Rides The Nine that book-end the promo (They're the longest scenes)
Those that HAVE seen DRTN, and there are a few of you, will be able to see some familiar faces in the other flicks on display i.e Death (Randal Malin)


Enjoy.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cool, Christopher Bate. :) Thanks for the treat!

Anonymous said...

I am running on 2 hours and 4 beers, a 13 hour shift and no drugs. feel spaced, bilious and in need of a map of Prague.
In answer to previous comment, yeah its me. What you gonna do about it. you come visiting just down the road (40mins on train) and nothing. I have lost a load of numbers from losing my phone so get in touch :) its... 07905051863. fuck anyone could text, i could lose my mind with replys. or no one could, then i would no my destiny lay with playusa.com, ording Mr Nanny. £5.99! I'd rip their fucking arms off....

sophie said...

coooooooooooooool!:)

Stephanie said...

Finally get to see a bit of this - Yay!

Anonymous said...

I want to see it proper!

Robin Alexa said...

This is beside the point but I LOVE that new pic of you up in the right corner.

Has it been there long? Am I just blind?

It is really cool.

Greg Mills said...

Tired when I read the entry... I kept reading it as "Rob Halford". Rock!

While it wasn't Rob Halford, I enjoyed the clip. Want to see more.

DanProject76 said...

As the current post isn't comments-enabled, can I say that Elliot Smith had very much the wrong idea?

Thank you.

Greg Mills said...

Eliott Smith didn't have the right idea. He sort of had an unoriginal idea that made him the butt of a few jokes in bad taste, the cause of anguish to people that knew him, and a brief rainmaker for his record label.

Eliott Smith also didn't have the foresight to understand that things pass and accidents, misery and mistakes become the foundation of later joy. ebb and flow.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...