Friday, August 04, 2006

Eyebrow Banditos and other such nonsense

A guy i know has recently come back to work after a long holiday in the sun. The downside was that some bugger stole his sun glasses, wallet and one of his eyebrows.

No joke.

He looks well freakish.

I can imagine, some foreign guy selling the eyebrows of British tourists to feed his family or buy big fat cocktails.

"Hey Mister, you wanna buy some eyebrows. I got all sorts! I give you very good price! Genuine British."

The Eyebrow Bandits have struck again! I'm totally going to use that in some kind of script/sketch.

I'll shut up..

Bummer news about Arthur Lee and Death From Above 1979.

May one rest in peace and the other in retirement.

Anyone heard 'France' by Ryan Adams? It's been going around in my head for the past couple of days. He's rockin' out, Strokes style!

I'm going to reinvent myself this weekend.

Oh, cool track for a Freakend Friday

'Produkte' by The Sound Of Young America

Your Friend Si AKA Life is Cock has come up trumps once again. It's a very swish tune indeed.

Happy freakend each and all.

9 comments:

Walter said...

Nothing wrong with reinvention.

Just don't come back as a woman.
I don't think it would suit you.

Have a legendary weekend, sir.

zuzula said...

don't go changin' too much... or i'll be after your eyebrows ;)

sophie said...

I have a "jack Nickolson" (sp?)
eyebrow - i bet he would want
to sell mine under
"celebrity look a-likes"

:)

JM said...

I can't get the image of eyebrows for sale out of my head. It could be a really cute short film. And you've got the talent to just pull that off.

Unknown said...

Have a good weekend! Hold on to your eyebrows!

Sassy said...

I have my eyebrows waxed every few weeks, think someone would buy my leftovers?

I need to listen to that Ryan song. I don't think i've heard that one.

You have a great freakend, Christopher!

Mimey said...

A lecherous eight year old I know lost both his eyebrows and blamed his baby sister. He was lying. Now I know the truth.

Devil Mood said...

That's one crazy story. You can imagine all sorts of things with eyebrows...well, not really, just a few.
Freakish, no doubt.
Re-invent yourself well :)

Anonymous said...

eyebrow banditos would be a good read

stay sane

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...