Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's all MEMEME

I got this from the very nice Dan, groovy Norton and that girl who really, really digs The Boosh. It's just after 4:08 here and I can't sleep.

Redbull...

...is a bugger, no?

People kept wanting to high five me tonight, girls mostly. I'm not sure why. Is this something new that I should be aware of? Am I pregnant now?

..Are they? Is that how it works?

Anyway, on with the MEME


Rapper Name?


C-Bizzle

Alternative Rock Band Name?

Sorry It's Terminal (Snotty, hip-cocking punk)

Name your pain?

Most women (Or my left knee)

1 True Word That Symbolizes God?

Clumsy

1 True Love or 1 Million Dollars?

The former but it's more likely I'll get the latter.

Live Free or Die Stupid?

I plan to have a confusing death, so the latter.

Purist, happiest moment ever? (8 words or less)

Febuary 16th 2006. Film. Clapping. Family pride finally

Most Influential Life Lesson?

Love isn't like 'Before Sunrise'

Most Successful Person You Least Admire?

Danny fucking Cannon

Where we go when we die? (1 word)

Void

Worst TV Show of the Past Decade?

Catherine Tate

Best TV Show of the Past Decade?

I'm Alan Partridge

Burning Building - baby or dog?

Baby


Still with me, yes or no?

Zzzz

Who runs the world? (2 words or less)

Fox News

Worst Idea You Ever Had?

Too many...Creatively, pitching 'The Mr Miagi Mysteries' to the BBC. I've had plenty of bad ideas in many different areas. I'm having one now.

Shittiest Job You Ever Had?

All of them. The one I'm in now could take the cake.

Best Job You've Ever Had?

Screenwriter


That was fun. Time for a late night sing-song.

Does anyone want to tickle my back? That'll send me to sleep in minutes!

No?

I'll just settle for a hot chocolate.

It's not all mememe

A Whiskeytown rarity for those that dig on R.A as much as I do..

Enjoy

14 comments:

Steve House said...

I read this and guessed your answers. Hmm I was close too, maybe as well as not living together long enough we also lived together too long

sophie said...

the pix is great but i loved the
cute one with the pen...

i'm off for a early morning
sing song in the void.

smiles!

Stephanie said...

Ooh! Christmas has come early! Thank you for the clip. :)

Umm.. I do back tickles free of charge, but don't think that makes me easy or anything.. ;)

JonSheridan said...

I'm nicking this meme and there's nothing you can do about it! Ah ha ha ha!!

Monday morning high five!

Hello by the way. Hope you're sound as :)

Walter said...

I wish I had proper hair.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Vesper--Thank you. Sometimes it's incredibly unruly and unfair but, hey, you've got to make the best of what you have.

Steve--Maybe. I do feel like an ex of sorts.

Sophie--I was reluctant to change it and I will probably change it back at some point. I wanted to be a bit more ROCK this week.
I hope the sing song was good.

Stephanie--See how happy Ryan was back then? I would have loved to have been to that show.
Thanks for the offer. I shall be sure to cash it in at some point :)

Fork--High five, dude! With extra birthday cheers for tommorow.

Norton--Proper hair is okay. I may get a heavy metal fright wig at some point.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Oh, why didn't Norton's link work on my post? Where's it gone?

Come to think of it, where did my 'So Alive' post go?

Hmmm

Steve House said...

Don't worry, we're just on a break. Unless you've already moved on.... sniff, sniff

Stephanie said...

Maybe he'll be happy like that when we see him. Fingers crossed. :)

Kay Adams said...

Ah before sunrise. That movie has potentially set my standards too high.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Steve--When you come back, we shall party. That's if you're not all zen etc.

Stephanie--According to recent gig reviews it will be 50/50

Miss--This is why I don't have much luck with modern relationships

Christopher D. Bate said...

I drink waaay too much red bull. I think I'm going to take your advice and replace it with expresso.

Dunno how well expresso mixes with vodka though

Maja said...

Hey dude, we're finally home and just wanted to say g'day from WA xox Maja

Christopher D. Bate said...

YAY! back and bloggin'! You've been missed!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...