Friday, November 03, 2006

WHATEVER AND A DAY

Hello, each, all and everyone else. To any pirates I say 'ARRRGG!' and to any Ninjas I say nothing (I let my chops do the, uh, chopping)

*Shrugs*

Anyway, I hope you are all well and ready for the FREAKEND. It's the best time of the entire week because you can let it all hang out, mentally and physically. (Be careful with the last one)
Me? I'm going to a house party/bonfire tomorrow and Neko Case on Sunday with my friend Linz.


Today (and for the quieter moments of the weekend), I've got to crack on with re-jigging 'Bent Soul'. I've had some feedback and it's clear that, as it stands, B.S needs to be fleshed out and have a plot strapped to it (Kind of a running theme with my stuff) Mr Lewis is keen to work with me on expanding things and making it rich in visual sylisimo (Remember that show on MTV? Terrible) as it is in blah blah blah.

It all seems to be pretty positive and it could lead to something pretty terrific. We're both on the same page so our jobs SHOULD be fairly easy; we just need to dig around, trim the fat and beef things up. He is actually going to call me this weekend to chat about it.
I wasn't going to bleat on about this but if I didn't there would be a gaping hole in entries. Succeed or fail, it needs to be chronicled and I don't want to bore you with the ins and outs of my office job.


Also, I was contacted by Christopher T Bate. A man on a Dave Gorman-like quest to contact his namesakes. It was pretty surreal chatting to him but I loved the randomness of it all and he seems like a nice guy. It's been a pretty random week overall.

Look what cool bloggers
Stephanie and Chloe got up to! I am in pure awe, ladies! Dining with HEROES!!!

This is for they:



Have a good one, each and all

Rollercoasters,

Chris

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Best of luck with Bent Soul, Christopher Bate. It's going to be a terrific film and all of the reworking you are doing now is just to make a brilliant story a great film. Good luck. :)

Stephanie and Chloe are certainly on an exciting adventure. :) Lucky girls!

Walter said...

What does the "T" stand for in his name?

sophie said...

when you say "let it all hang out"

are you referring to ...

"jumblies?"

Devil Mood said...

How cool Chris T Bate...imagine if he was D Bate - you guys would have a lot to debate lol I know, Silly :P

Christopher D. Bate said...

Stephanie--Thank you. I've been working hard all weekend between being social and upstanding. I think things are starting to fall into place. I have the much-need programmes and enough eagerness to frighten even the most hyperactive of people.

Norton--No idea. Maybe it stands for terrific? Or maybe 'The'

Sophie--Is that what people are calling them these days? :)

Devil Mood--Silly is good and always welcome here! :)

Blair--I don't think many professional deals are made by putting things in peoples mouths. Just kidding, sir. I hope you had a half-decent time last night. I felt it was a learning experience if nothing else.

Stephanie--Not yet as I'm out for most of the weekend. I'd arrange it for tonight but I have the Neko Case gig.
Oddly enought, I dreamt that I met and hung out with Ryan Adams and, in the dream, I told him "I can't wait to tell Stephanie and Chloe!" I was gutted when i woke up and it was just a dream. We were going to make a record together..

x said...

one day we'll have dinner with you and it'll be the most exciting thnig ever. xxx

Christopher D. Bate said...

I'd love that and it will happen. I'm taking steps to make sure.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Look up, sweetness!

Mine isn't as good as yours and Stephanies, nowhere near!!!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...