Thursday, December 21, 2006

Chrizzle

Wallo,

Are ye all ready for Christmas? I'm still in need of a couple of gifts so I might be reduced to throwing some money in a card for some people. My Sister is not that easy to buy for because she has pretty much everything she wants. She's not like me, she's settled and her life is her family. You wouldn't catch her in Toys R Us debating whether of not to by that classic, old-school Octimus Prime or that Star Wars Unleashed Screamin' Luke Skywalker, light-sabre all whooshing thing.
I was like a kid in some kind of a store the other day. All the toys are like memory lane trips; Turtles, He-Man, Transformers and WWE stuff. I'm actually confused as to what to buy my niece. It's got to be cute and cool....and noisy. The kid loves to make noise.
When my nephew is older and more aware I shall buy him Star Wars and Trans stuff. If Manta Force makes a comeback then all the more whoo.

I usually get reflective around Christmas time. I will miss my Grandfather and it's not quiet the same without him and his insistance on Christmas Whiskey (I'm not big on that stuff).

That said, there is a lot to be thankful of; tie a bow around Kylie and you've got the best Christmas present ever.

How lucky am I?

Very very.

If I don't blog before, have a great Christmas whatever you're doing. Some people celebrate differently and more power to them. Some people get crazy drunk and do the robot, some people watch 'Eastenders' and get depressed (Seriously, WHY watch that sour show anytime of the year? It's a 30 minute downer, more so at the festive season)

I'm off to get the last of my gifts and go for a Christmas meal with the good people I work with. Think of it as a fancy prisoners lunch.

Love, Tinsel, Mistletoe and Wine,

Chris

Tra-la-la



10 comments:

Steve House said...

so much to comment on but firstly I want to point out that Optimus Prime is gonna be realy upset you f**ked his name up. Love and peace chrimbo dude

Christopher D. Bate said...

I thought something was wrong! That's what you get for writing on the lam and while you should be working.
I'm going to get Star Scream anyway.

Have a good one, dude!

Anonymous said...

My nephew's not even born yet, and I'm already planning on being the auntie who buys his first guitar/drumset/tambourine...banjo.

Will next Christmas be too soon?

Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Star Wars Unleashed Screamin' Luke Skywalker, light-sabre all whooshing thing?

Oh my god, don't remind me how much I want said item. I love looking at toys'r'us, I spent a good 20 minutes looking there when I should have been christmas shopping this week.

Oh and Merry Christmas and all that stuff.

DanProject76 said...

Merry Christmarse!

I like your Kylie. She makes you all sparkly and great. Not that I have met you both but you know what I mean.

Robin Alexa said...

Merry Christmas my dahling!!!!

I'm so glad you have your Christmas love. :)

Maja said...

Hmm, I was trying to do last minute shopping today.. highly unsuccessful. Geezer pointed out that the loading dock tonka toy thing I bought for my 1 year old cousin contains tiny ball bearings that he will swallow. And I looked on the box and it said 3+ ... DUH. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I still haven't bought all of my Xmas presents, I have no idea what to get.

I can't even remember to buy food for myself these days.

Gretta James said...

Happy Christmas Christopher. I will miss my nan and gramps this Christmas too. I will also drink far too much, watch depressing programmes like eastenders and yey if I could I'd bow up a naked Mr Tall - If only I could. Where the naked bit came from I dunno. I'll just have to let my imagination run wild - it usually does.

Merry Christmas and remember you're gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

the holidays are lovely when you have someone in a bow - you just cannot go wrong. :)

have a great holiday as well! here, it's in the 70s, so it's hard to feel "festive." we shall have to make do.

p.s. shhh... i totally bought that huge-ass optimus prime for my boyfriend. i think he's going to love it.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...