Sunday, December 24, 2006

Thank Kylie, it's Christmas


Merry Christmas, everyone who reads, comments and returns to my little portal. I hope you have a great time with your friends, family and various pets.

I'm thankful for lots this year: the friends I've made, the friends I've got to know more (online and off), the seemingly endless chuckles... *Sniff*

I'm going to wrap the last of the gifts whilst listening to
Ben Baker's excellent 'Broken Christmas' album. It's become a staple of my Christmas jollies and has replaced this:



Christ Merry Mas!

Festive Love,

C-Chrizzlemas

10 comments:

Steve House said...

Good photo dude. You look really handsome and Kylie is beautiful.

Merry Chrimbo

Anonymous said...

Good lord, REALLY? I relistened to the CD last week and was miserably depressed by it. This year's Christmas Special is much better. Anyway, god bless and up your christmas and that.

And only 5 shopping days until my birthday...

missy said...

Back to blogging for a bit just to say, "Happy Holidays!!" to you my dear friend :-)

love,
missy xx

PS. Any cool pressies? ;-)

PPS. Wow, seems I have missed a lot! A GF!! Yay, congratulations! You and Kylie look fab x

Maja said...

Woo! I can't see the photo cause I'm at gay work but I'm glad you had a good christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas. I've eaten too much chocolate and need to throw up.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

your holidays look so happy and festive!

thank kylie, indeed. :)

sophie said...

have a very wonderful holiday
Christopher:)

Mimey said...

A merry Winterval to you :-0

Robin Alexa said...

OMG you too are SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...