Wednesday, December 27, 2006

COLD TURKEY

Everybody having a good Christmas? Did you get what you wanted?

Enter:

Y or N

Hit RETURN

I had some very cool gifts (DVD's, Books and CD's), some cash and a cuddly sheep. I spent most of Christmas Day with my family and the evening with some friends. It was a typically full and tiring day filled with the kind of pleasantries that should be used all year round. Not even my horrible drunken Uncle could sully proceedings. Magic.

Now it's back to the office where there is no one here. The sensible have opted to stay at home, eat Haribo and enjoy various Christmas specials whilst wrapped in a duvet, all cosy and junk.
Bah and Humbugs. Still, the fact that nobody seems to give two hoots means that work isn't going to be stressful.


New Year will be fun, more so if I can find a costume. I've had very little time to prepare anything and my money is almost drained. Any ideas for what I should show up as would be greatly appreciated.

7 comments:

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

Hey, just realise the hair.. new clean slick look! Berry Xmas and Lappy Lew Lear!

Anonymous said...

Y

btw - i can take a haribo, and with nothing but pure finger muscle/tendon power (and possibly a little spit), transform it into a little ball of opaque snot.

i'm charming like that. glad you liked PRIME. he keeps us amused and shall have a regal seat near the television (the better to watch his movies).

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your X-mas! As for the new year costume, the first thing that came to my mind was sponge bob or whatever his name is...but you'd need a lot of sponge for that, it's bound to be difficult to find.

Christopher D. Bate said...

I thinking of going as a modern pirate. It shouldn't be that hard to come up with a concept.

DanProject76 said...

I think in honour of the forthcoming big budget movie you should dress up as a Transformer. Preferably an evil Decepticon one.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Maybe I could go as a Decepticon. I'd be either Star Scream or Cyclonus.

The new trailer looks pretty ace. I really hope the film is good and not 'Alien Vs Predator'-like.

sophie said...

Kylie is a cutie - just like YOU!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...