Sunday, January 14, 2007

Creme Eggs and Crackers


Rad weekend again with Super K.

Wild house party on saturday; mingling, putting faces to the names and being charming (As charming as I can be) before that there was much shopping. I brought Kylie a 'My Little Pony' and she brought me some very cool trinkets and a purse with monkeys on it. Swish!

The wheels have been set in motion for cool plans; notice boards filled with pictures, fish, IKEA, shiney new careers, big smiles and such.

Now, after a lovely lazy day, there's a promise of creme eggs and crackers in bed.

4 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

Crackers in bed are great if you're mindfull of crumbs.

Creme eggs are these tasty treats:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creme_egg

Yum-some!

DanProject76 said...

Is it Creme Egg season already?

I am so pleased. Those 12 packs last me a weekend at most.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Have you not seen the big, scary b-movie style adverts?

Easter is advertised about two days after Christmas!

x said...

your happiness is contagious!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...