Sunday, March 04, 2007

Cat (Non) Power

My house mate's cat meeows because she wants to go out and then she meeows because she wants to come back in. This happens over and over, usually when I'm doing something important like writing and drinking tea. She never seems to know what she wants.
Listen, pussy if you, a being of very little responsibility, can't figure your care free life out, how can I help you?
Sometimes I wish all I had to worry about was chasing birds. I have to worry about paying bills, careers and those wacky people in power.
Walk a day in a humans shoes, bitch.

(However, I am happy I don't have to clean myself with my tongue)

5 comments:

DanProject76 said...

Think of all the time you would save if you could clean yourself with your tongue. It would so be worth it.

You'd need either a very long tongue or a scary stretchy neck like Mister Fantastic, which would be rather creepy though.

Anonymous said...

We are helping a stray out through the winter by feeding her and now she is bringing fellows home.!!!

JM said...

I would not want to clean anything with my tongue.

Devil Mood said...

My dog is exactly the same, he wanders around and whimpers. Have mercy on me, you senile dog! He's very old, you see..

Anonymous said...

holy gus is totally the same ;) and even more so if adam is late getting home she meows she meows at birds out the window and at the tv and then she wants out into the hall way and then she is bored and then she starts meowing for no reason. but i love her she gives me kisses. she is just funny and not as independent as she CLAIMS to be!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...