Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BEANS


Wow. Do you think that Heather Mills-McMoneygrabber will be okay? I'm worried about her because she doesn't seem to have a lot of cash, just a few million and change. I feel like I need to send her a tenner or something just so she can get a sausage roll or a scotch egg.


She'll be okay. She'll just have to learn how to stand on her own two-


-Almost. Gah. There goes the 'egg and spoon' race was going to plan.


I'm feeling a lot better even though I had some mildly disheartening news. It didn't bother me too much. In fact, it didn't bother me at all. This is a new feeling which I hope lasts. It may, of course, have something to do with the St J.W or the love.


Easter Freakend is around the corner so tomorrow is technically a friday. Yus!


We shall celebrate this with broths, c-tails, merriment a picture of a big chicken eating a kid:






I have a film-based blog but I lost it. Find it and you can read it.
Some MUSTS (As in "Oh, you must try this..it's divine!"):
- Green Relentless
- Lightning Dust
- The Sound of Young America
- Threadless
- Hot Jiverery and Jiggery Pokery.
I am so full of beans today.

7 comments:

Devil Mood said...

LOL "find it and you can read it" - that's brilliant :)

Boo-hoo Heather Mills...anyway, Sir Paul looks much happier now. Have you seen that video where he dances? I loove that!

Yes, be indifferent, that's good!

Christopher D. Bate said...

is that the apple ad? I like that video. I love the fact that he's wearing Cons. He looks cool in them. A lot more older people should wear such footwear.

Devil Mood said...

It's this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVGk5qm6Mac

I think this is what you mean. He looks really cool here :)

Devil Mood said...

On Woody - love that picture!
DO you see yourself growing old like him (obviously in about 50 years time)? I think he still has it in him. And he's a Sagittarius too :)

Maja said...

Hey wait. Are you back? Yippee! Welcome back. I have to see how much i missed. xo

Maja said...

Yay I just caught up all the posts I missed. Not too many thank goodness. Sorry I don't check up much on myspace it's just too complicated sometimes. I've missed your great writing style. Keep up the blogger pleeeeeze! :)

Christopher D. Bate said...

Myspace was a bad choice to go for a while and it was way too cluttered. I also lost touch with a load of people by trying to post there.
I lost my link list which I will need to redo. I have most blogger friends as favourites on my computer fav list.

Woody is so cool and I don't get why people dislike him. He'll always be a hero to me and I'd love to become a fraction of the man that he is today when I'm his age.

Thanks for the you tube link. I shall check it out now. There are some real gems on there.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...