Thursday, March 06, 2008

NO CLEAN UNDERPANTS

I'm having one of those 'There aren't any clean underpants left so I'm wearing a pair of my girlfriends' days.

I'm having an odd week; a mixture of ups, exciting yay moments and some downers. I don't sleep very well most days but, after reading about a faraway friend of mine, I slept far less. Thankfully, they're Galvatron tough. I latch onto people and some of them I haven't met..yet. That's the staggering power of social networking and star characters.

Kylie found out last night that you could get free entry to a new sea life centre if you had a 'fishy' name. Well, I'm Bate...Bait...so, I figured we'd be set. It didn't work (The place was too faraway) but I've never seen K.P so excited. She had this really cute 'HUZZAH!' moment and skipped to the computer, armed with my stupid last name to help with freebies. Like I say, it didn't work but her glee really made me laugh and all 'bloody hell, I'm a lucky bugger!'. You really had to be there.


Thanks, Dan for the CD. It's very, very good. It will soundtrack future gatherings at the apartment.

5 comments:

DanProject76 said...

When did the Propaganda site return?

Hello. Again.

Devil Mood said...

Kylie found out last night that you could get free entry to a new sea life centre if you had a 'fishy' name.

that's crazy! I love that.

Christopher D. Bate said...

Dan--Only recently, It feeds through to facebook so I figured I may as well keep using it. I'm worried if i abandon it completely, it was be deleted and all those old posts will be lost.

Devil Mood-- Alas, it didn't work though. I thought my stupid last name had FINALLY come in handy!

Devil Mood said...

It didn't work? So what name would work? I thought yours was pretty approapriate :( People are mean.

Christopher D. Bate said...

They are. I wanted to see some fish...for free.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...