Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Like WHOA...

This:

Xtra @ C4, drank too much wine, vodka and bad stuff, post-club meet up with G.H 3, brought a t-shirt online whilst drunk, blur (not the band). I'm such a guilty drunk. I'm not a huge fan of booze and I don't pace myself. I don't even need to drink so I don't know why I do it. I just hate being left out. If you can't beat 'em...

That:

Woke up insanely early on Saturday, saw the folks and baby sat my niece and nephew partly because I haven't seen them for a while and because I wanted to help out my Sister and Brother-In-Law and be more of an Uncle. We ate sweets, played some games and did some party dances. Kylie was visiting her folks in leicester and, when she came home, she brought a copy of Guitar Hero 2 with her. Magic. We played that through, eager to unlock the songs and get to the Rush and Dio tracks. I'm not fantastically skilled at Hero but I do find them fun and relaxing. I hardly venture above medium because the intensity of the harder levels causes me to just stand and stare at the screen, locked in a trance. I like to get into it and move around. I also like to jump off the coffee table, power slide and do that thing that Fall Out Boy sometimes do (That motion where they swing the guitar around their back)

The Other:

Another early morning. I headed to Lichfield to meet Director Shaun and see the location for the film we're shooting in 5 weeks time. It looks great and we sorted through a number of things whilst having a coffee. Shaun is a quick worker and totally into the process. It's nice to work with someone that dedicated to the craft. The rest of the day was a lazy blur that wouldn't be worth recording. Not because it was bad, far from it, it's just that I'm really tired today and writing about lazying around with Kylie makes me a) yearn and b) even more tired.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...