Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lol Chris
'Difficult' indie star pose (the kind of pose that says 'playing the c chord is so haaaard, now gimme some water served in a glass shoe and paint this room yellow. I demand it!' or not)


Kylie and I have a day planned:

Get up early
Go shopping
Put some money on some horses (not literally, that would be cruel)
Tour some bars with out glorious winnings (Kylie won a nice wad last year) and thank whoever for randomness. (I'm ignoring stats on the national this year and going for whoever has the funniest/apt name and cool jockey shirt)
Meet up with my brother, The Moves, Heffman and The Viking for drinks and then some dancing. I figure that if we start earlier, it will give us more of a flair for dancing...or it might just make me hungry for veggie subways again.

Filming next week. All kinds of nervous.


3 comments:

Christopher D. Bate said...

Shut up, spammer.

Devil Mood said...

Cool! That's exciting!
Love the pose and the description.
Have a great weekend!

Christopher D. Bate said...

You too!!!!

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...