Monday, December 29, 2008

Hello. Happy New Year.

Does anyone know how I 'follow' people on Blogger? Anyone?

I want to follow people just as Maja has followed me but I can't for the life of me find out how to do it.
Lately, I've been coming back to this cold, almost dead house of words and taking a walk around, sighing at the state of it all. There are many, many memories here. This was a place that helped friendships to blossom, rubbish to be spouted and annoy the easily annoyable. Sigh.

I've not been blogging for a while because I felt that my life just wasn't interesting. Then, it got REALLY interesting and I didn't have time to write about it. Now, at the end of a packed 2008, I find myself wishing I'd kept a better record of it all; the ups, downs, overs and outs.

Maybe that's a resolution right there.

4 comments:

DanProject76 said...

A lot of the blogs don't have the "follow me" option turend on... or something.

PS Welcome back!

Christopher D. Bate said...

I've missed it. I feel bad for not filling the net with my piffle.

I've figured out how to follow. This is great because it means I'll be able to follow all of my fav sites whilst at work. Huzzah!

Maja said...

Hey! Welcome back!!

Christopher D. Bate said...

Thank you, Maja.

I'm currently in the process of re-locating my old blog buddies. It's like one of those reunion shows, only more geeky.

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...