Monday, January 19, 2009

This Freakend I...

..managed to get a heap of much needed writing done, take my brother out for drinks that included us making friends along the way, Wizard Of Oz-style, getting complemented on my knowledge of 'Prog Rock and Metal', managing to 'out gay' our local gay bar with conversation alone, go to the light bar for the first time in ages, visit Niece and nephew and manage to play the good Uncle despite the hangover and churny guts (it was a holiday from my resolution), unfortunatly the lovely samosa made an unwanted 're-visit' in my brothers house, become addicted to (and inspired by) 'The Office: An American Workplace' (Better than the original series), write Ryan and Kyle full episodes that I'd like to get made, watch and enjoy 'Role Models' and inherit some music from my Dad.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...