Friday, January 14, 2011

Grass Widow - Fried Egg



A week of LIMBO. That feeling of being inbetween something. Too much hinges on a usually unimportant thing. WORK has a knock on affect. I can't move forward without a nod and a wink from them. DEEPLY ANNOYING but oddly exciting.
WRITING, Plotting gigs and adventures
LONDON was wild fun. Cheryl and Dan are good people. Bonus 6music presenters and BIRD BASED MUSIC puns. And BARS. Camden is KER-RAZY in the evening time.
Vintage trousers, comics, records, odd energy drinks and various personal gifts. Good times? GOOD TIMES.
The work of Jeffrey BROWN makes me want to take my scripts about NOTHING and turn them into COMICS about NA-DA.
The FREAKEND is almost here.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...