Saturday, January 22, 2011

Won an album the other day. That was nice. Good record too. The Daydream Club. Check them out, whoever you are. I don't know who reads this. I do like shouting into the great unknown, like some bearded tramp in a dark tunnel.
Started to get my head around Final Draft and the art of PACING when it comes to scripts. Started on the third, forth or fifth version of 'Cupid At Gunpoint' and I wrote a short film about someone adopting a bat. This was mostly for my friend Laura.
NOT been posting endless, pointless videos on FB, making xenophobic remarks, keeping people hanging on, talking loudly in public places. Those are other jerks.



No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...