Thursday, May 15, 2014

Smiths & Best Puns

My friend Ben is coming down from Leeds this weekend. I've known Ben for a good while now, almost ten years, thanks to Blogger. We're off to see MC Lars and I'm fixing to show him around my bestest Leicester places.
It's strange that I haven't seen the guy in the flesh (person, not nude) for about 4 years. Time is freaking flying by and it does make social networking all the more special. More so when you pass the time trading off internet-based Morrissey puns like the ones collected on Ben's Tumblr:

http://mumphus.tumblr.com/post/85808078870/last-night-i-dreamt-that-somebody-loved-meme


No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...