Monday, July 20, 2015

Glastonbury 2015 - Ryan Adams





There are few constants in my life but the music of DRA is one of them. He's probably my longest musical obsession and it only seems to be increasing with time (in a healthy way, you understand)

I've only seen him 4 times over the past ten years and only really enjoyed his live shows this year. He's more focused and more fun these days and I actively encourage people to check him out because, not only does he make killer music, he's a blast.

 He's clearly a guy that doesn't give a shit about perception and I love that the most. He makes mostly thoughtful music but he has all the energy of a punk rocker. He also seems to be having the most amount of fun 24/7.It's something to take influence from. I don't fear age, or death but I do deeply fear becoming bored and boring.


No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...