Thursday, January 20, 2005

Reasons To Be Cheer Filled

The abuse of the credit card has yielded positive results. In an attempt to 'happy-up' 2005 I have made sure that I have things to look forward to. These are they (thus far):

  1. Kevin Smith Q & A, London for the 'God Save Kevin Smith (In The U.K show)' A chance to see another personal hero. It will be recorded too so I may get my face on the 'Evening Harder' DVD. Perhaps I will get a chance to ask a question. Who knows? It's going to be a treat however way you look at it.
  2. Bright Eyes, Wulfrun
  3. A weekend at my Cousin Adams'. Always fun. The frolicals of our adventure in the Cotswolds last September still raises chuckles and bizzare flashbacks. Perhaps we will get to finish the 'Pesky Mascot' film at last.
  4. The debut of 'Death Rides The Nine' at the Utah Indie Film Festival.

Goodbye, Grandad. We will miss you.

5 comments:

D.T. Johnson said...

Same here, i have just spent around £16 on my credit card, not on DVD's or gigs or anything. but on lots of nice fruits. bought blueberries, blackberries, rasberrys, lychees and cherrys. All to stick into my smoothie maker in teh morning! Mmmmmm

Christopher D. Bate said...

I really need to do that myself. I need to start eating more fruit. I also need to get some food! My cupboards are all but bare.

D.T. Johnson said...

Barer than Mother Hubbards Cupboards

Christopher D. Bate said...

damn skippy (whatever that means)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... chicago rhinoplasty surgeons http://www.denver-medical-malpractice.info/2-pc-cinnabar-microfiber-sofa-and-loveseat-group.html Opalescence tooth whitening system how long federal subscriber line charge voip volvo suv asian rhinoplasty before and after photos essays on plastic surgery in america Lancer sleeper sofa

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...