Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Future Plans

Hello. Sorry I haven't been posting all that much. I've been busy with various projects and endeavours which I would like to tell you about. Perhaps I can get your help in some way.

I've been trying to put together a folk-rap group called 'Gunshot Inevitable'. The plan is to 'rap' the crap out of old Bob Dylan and Gram Parsons songs. We'll inject new meanings and whatnot into the lyrics and strike threatening poses for maximum effect. Bring the songs of yore bang into the now. My rap name is Mildred CopKill. My friend Hans has opted for the moniker Mc @. We plan to get a chimp to be our DJ. We'll call him DJ Chimpy McChimp or something. We'll pay him in Bananas and punish him with blows to the head with a spoon if he doesn't lay down 'Phat' enough beat-bricks.

If anyone has a chimp they are not using or perhaps know a simian who is looking to be part of a rap group then please let me know by either yelling into the wind or splattering letter-based words into the new comments section (Which I stole from Blog Ho)

I may also go into pro wrestling. My name is Max Von BASTARD and I aim to pump myself up and try to get the WWE to feature me on one of their homo-erotic road shows. I'd like to be a baddie but I'd settle for being a pain in the arse. Any exposure for the bastard would be superb. My special move is called The Spinal Flap. I've tested it out on various dogs and it seems to be a rather devastating move. I'd prefer to be a rap star but whatever comes first. At this point beggars can't be buggers.

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...