Saturday, April 09, 2005

Blog Hugs (Just Gotta Say...)

The Blogger boys and girls. Great sites by great people.
They have saved my sanity on many occasions. Just wanted to throw out a big belated thank you to the boys and girls who cause me much amusement allday, everyday:
Ho (Spoons like a pro), Anti-Blogger (He's the new Pope, you know), Cindy-Lou (I really do like the shoes), Candi, Tim, You've Got What I Need (Who causes me to use the word 'shizzle' more than I ever thought possible) , Stephanie (Good luck with the race), Zuzula

Not the most original and inspiring post but, hey, tis the weekend and I'm between parties....

No comments:

Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...