Wednesday, November 09, 2005

West Midlanders! Prepare Thyself!

Death Rides The Nine will be playing The Light House, Thursday 19th Jan, 7pm.

And, straight from the horses mouth (And by horse I mean the screening organiser):


"We would like you to do a Q and A, especially as you sound like you have lots of interesting experiences and people will be very keen to know how you got your script commissioned."

And:

"We would like pictures to accompany our publicity either of yourself, or if you have stills of the film, even better. We will also need a bit of blurb about yourself, ie what you have done and what you are working on now, etc, something to spice the up the publicity."

Screening AND Q & A. Extra joy!



Aloofus, Aloofus...

So, it’s 2018. I’m staring down the barrel of my 40’s but with the same goofy mindset I honed in my 20’s. Mentally, it doesn’t feel as bad a...